llm-tracker.info. This site aims keep notes focused around Large Language Models and Generative AI.
- If you are looking for a pure list of open LLMs, check out Extractum’s LLM Explorer (it’s sortable/filterable! Here’s a view of the current top of the (heavily gamed) HuggingFace LLM Leaderboard for example - for better leaderboards, see List of Evals)
- Eugene Yan and other maintain a list of Open LLMs (restricted to commercial use licensed models).
- I also keep an LLM Worksheet that includes a less-maintained list of Foundational models, but includes a bunch of raw inferencing benchmarks and other information hidden in there…
This section is temporary (we’ll make custom Quartz components for recently updated, new, and popular content soon), but for now a few places to start:
- Getting Started - a good starting point if you’re new to the world of LLMs
- StyleTTS 2 Setup Guide - this seems to show it in searches
- AMD GPUs - an up-to-date guide on getting ROCm set up for inferencing and updated performance tests
- Qwen Fine Tune - a guide on Qwen fine-tuning, trying out a number of training scripts.
We’ve just flipped the switch to move from BookStack to Quartz for publishing. While there’s some ongoing construction, all the old content should be redirected/ported over to the new version.